I blame Mark Hides and indirectly Ken Reilly for this latest addition to my so called wargaming blog.
I havent written on it in a long while and havent felt like doing so. You see, I was a bit broken over the past few years and so have only slowly come back to wargaming with something approaching real enjoyment. The list of wargaming stuff i have done recently is small and pathetic but I have managed to do something...
I have been to a few wargaming shows including Attack! Which always was one of my favourites. Ive been to a trading show to sell some of my unwanted stuff which has involved me having to talk to people (gasp). Ive gotten more involved with the Society of Ancients again and I've even done a few DBA competitions and actually enjoyed them (heresy). All this from a self confessed solo gaming curmudgeon.
Anyway, I blame/praise Mark for reigniting some of my enthusiasm for the hobby and to also call the modern era a bit crap and in no way as good as the 8os. I feel a rant coming on and will ponder that for my next post
Which will be this year...
No comments:
Post a Comment