Wednesday 19 July 2023

Painting is happening....

I have managed to get some painting done in amongst the upheaval of illness and family duties that seem to hang over me. No, that's not a moan or a mope but actually a celebration of the fact I've done some painting and continue to be involved in editing Slingshot. Go me! 

These chaps are Wiglaf 15mm Saxons (the entire current range) painted and based on 40x20mm stands. I havent settled on any particular ruleset so have plumped for 40x20mm and either 4 or 3 figures per base to give me room to use them for pretty much any ruleset and of course I have a selection of movement trays to assist in this as well. They arent quite finished as I need to do some more highlighting and flocking but am happy with them thus far. 

Next up will be some Forged in Battle figures to compliment them

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing your own set of wargaming rules...

Having read quite a number of rulesets over the past few weeks in a search for that elusive 'dark age' set AND a few topical threads...